How to apply for membership
You may apply for membership if you are fourteen years of age or older and meet one of the following requirements:
1. You were born in a Nordic country.
2. You are of Nordic ancestry.
3. You are the spouse of an active Vasa member.
4. You are a non-Nordic widow or widower of a Vasa member.
5. You are not of Nordic ancestry but are committed to the promotion and advancement of Swedish and Nordic heritage and culture.
All memberships in Vasa is through Local Lodges. To apply for membership, please contact the Secretary of the Local Lodge, where you want to apply for membership. This is likely to be the Lodge that is meeting closest to where you live. You can find a listing of all Local Lodges on our website.
If you want assistance with finding a Lodge, please email our Membership Chairman MembershipChair@vasagoldengate.com.
You will need to fill out a membership application form.
On-Line versions of this form are available here.
The form can be filled out online and then printed. You will need to sign the printed form and either bring it to the Lodge meeting or mail it to the Lodge Secretary. Coordinate with the Local Lodge Secretary for the time and place of the meeting where initiation will occur.
The interactive form requires a current version of Adobe Acrobat (c) to work properly.
If you are unable to use the interactive form and cannot upgrade to a current release of Adobe Acrobat (c), you may print and manually complete this form.